Uce Clan forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

PPL on Server you don´t trust ?

+5
zebra
Zazzi
Ma$teR
nalia
.:Hi$:.-Own
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1PPL on Server you don´t trust ? Empty PPL on Server you don´t trust ? Wed Dec 24, 2014 10:31 am

Hi,

sometimes there are players on the server , which I do not trust.
It looks like they have an AllSeeingEye.

Have you done the same experience ?

2PPL on Server you don´t trust ? Empty Re: PPL on Server you don´t trust ? Thu Dec 25, 2014 3:09 am

nalia

nalia
High admin
High admin

yep master has an allseeingeye Twisted Evil

3PPL on Server you don´t trust ? Empty Re: PPL on Server you don´t trust ? Thu Dec 25, 2014 9:12 am

Ma$teR

Ma$teR
Recruiter
Recruiter

Grrrrrrr

4PPL on Server you don´t trust ? Empty Re: PPL on Server you don´t trust ? Fri Dec 26, 2014 5:40 pm

Zazzi

Zazzi
Owner
Owner

AllSeeingEye (...?)
AllSeeingEye = wallhack ?
If you mean people playing well then some of us have played this game for a very long time!

5PPL on Server you don´t trust ? Empty Re: PPL on Server you don´t trust ? Sat Dec 27, 2014 2:08 am

I mean that there is one player...

If i move left way, he is there.
If i move right way, he is there.
If i move middle way, he is there. And now it comes:
If i don´t move, he is there too...

6PPL on Server you don´t trust ? Empty Re: PPL on Server you don´t trust ? Sat Dec 27, 2014 10:00 am

zebra

zebra
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

haha thats weird ;o

7PPL on Server you don´t trust ? Empty Re: PPL on Server you don´t trust ? Sat Dec 27, 2014 1:05 pm

Grz3siu

Grz3siu
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

.:Hi$:.-Own wrote:I mean that there is one player...

If i move left way, he is there.
If i move right way, he is there.
If i move middle way, he is there. And now it comes:
If i don´t move, he is there too...

zazzi for sure Smile

8PPL on Server you don´t trust ? Empty Re: PPL on Server you don´t trust ? Sat Dec 27, 2014 2:43 pm

No
69er gnucky_nucy
He knows all, seeing all and i will leave the server when he connect.

He is quite often there and i will search another server without him.

Bye

9PPL on Server you don´t trust ? Empty Re: PPL on Server you don´t trust ? Sun Dec 28, 2014 12:57 am

Smiley

Smiley

Hope admins will check it we don't want to lose puber like you who active in forum and server

10PPL on Server you don´t trust ? Empty Re: PPL on Server you don´t trust ? Sun Dec 28, 2014 8:44 am

Shadow

Shadow
Site Admin
Site Admin

he is indeed often online, the admins will surely take a look at it. (me included :p)
I did notice he was very good, but i will check if he has WH or smth like that

11PPL on Server you don´t trust ? Empty Re: PPL on Server you don´t trust ? Sun Dec 28, 2014 9:00 am

Ma$teR

Ma$teR
Recruiter
Recruiter

I also was sure he use something. I will keep eye on him.

12PPL on Server you don´t trust ? Empty Re: PPL on Server you don´t trust ? Mon Dec 29, 2014 12:51 am

zebra

zebra
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

we will keep a eye on him Smile

13PPL on Server you don´t trust ? Empty Re: PPL on Server you don´t trust ? Mon Dec 29, 2014 3:05 pm

I know i´m not a good fragger, but i know what to do an do it when it´s needed.
A little cover and i think i will do a good job. I want to win the map not be the best fragger, that is unreachable for me.

Some players are very good fraggers ( like Kaviar, can´t kill him.. ), but i don´t think he´s cheating... he´s only good.
Only Nuky... he is to good to be real and i have seen some of the best UT99 Players ever.

14PPL on Server you don´t trust ? Empty Re: PPL on Server you don´t trust ? Mon Dec 29, 2014 3:09 pm

kAviar

Owner
Owner

Its our job as admins to be on the alert for cheaters! I dont think he cheats but ill can keep an extra eye on him!

15PPL on Server you don´t trust ? Empty Re: PPL on Server you don´t trust ? Mon Dec 29, 2014 4:46 pm

I believe you do not you think that , because you kill him to quickly...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum