Uce Clan forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Where are the Clan Members ? Not on Server...

+2
Zazzi
.:Hi$:.-Own
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

.:Hi$:.-Own

Hi

You wonder about not enough visitors on Server ?
Don't wonder.
Most time, equal 9.pm or 9am and most time between, are no Clan Members on Server...
Your Clan Members must be more active. against bots i can plan on most servers...
I think it is not the Map Rotation or the Maps as itself, the Clan Members must keep the Server alive !
If it won't change i will look, for myself, for an other server.
That is the reason why your server is empty.
30 Members are useless when they don't play...

Think about it...

regards
own

Zazzi

Zazzi
Owner
Owner

Yes that is so true, we should all be more active.. but here is the problem > none of us want to play vs bots and wait forever for more players to come.

The maps, I think battery and radar and the removal of maps like baserace/venice made it worse.. but many players wanted these changes... Razz

Snax*

Snax*

baserace/venice best maps ever ;( For what we have the next map function? If enough people do not want a map, they can select this function, when there are enough people who want the map they played. And yes it's stupid to play vs bots and wait, and waaaait and waaaaaaaaaiiiiit 4 people... but hey I LOVE YOU UcE Twisted Evil Surprised

Ju$tDie

Ju$tDie
UcE member
UcE member

perfectly , we need to be more active on server to keep server alive and running as usually , but like zazzi said all of them getting bored while they play against bot and just waiting for players to come and that totally will have an affect on the popularity of server :'o

zebra

zebra
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

i am right here! and i Always play Smile

Zazzi

Zazzi
Owner
Owner

We need certain times when we all come together to play. I also restored the normal map cycle that we had, it was way more efficient. Maps like baserace and venice are back and really should be there, especially the baserace was bringing in many players often. There aint any place for lagradar or battery here, they really wont help and no point in having them. Radar lags and battery with uneven teams is just axis camp fest and allies disconnect one after another.
For other maps, like Snax said.. dont like a map then just call a vote for next, of course the majority has to vote yes or else this gets abused.

zebra

zebra
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

His is right if i do seeeen where the hell is everyone Sad damn to bad.. i talk with a lot of players from other clans and servers to visit some times on UCE Very Happy also asked my real friend.

We have to get online guys! keep the FAITH

Keep fighting for uce oright?
We think of something!

greetss zebraaa!

psihopat

psihopat
UcE member
UcE member

[quote="Zazzi"]We need certain times when we all come together to play. quote]

+1

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]